PiCture pOlish Sparkle Review And Swatch

hai today i would like to show you my new member of Picture pOlish collection that i got from my lovely seller Bubble Talk shop. i got this polish last month but i just have the chance to swatch and review it today.
so let's begin the swatch shall we?


the reason i bought this was because i was so curious see the "hiden" glitter in it, because it was multi color glitter and the swatch that i saw, make this polish look so pretty and yumy!!


 PiCture pOlish Sparkle is a silver metalic base contains lot's of micro multi color glitter. this was opaque in two coats, and it doesn't show any brush stroke when it's dry. the formula was amazing and it wast fast dry too.

im impress and this is unique color, but i just wish that the glitter more pop against the bright based color. but i still love this polish, it does give you a clean hand looking.


 and it is really hard to capeture the true color from this polush and show you the micro glitter because it was a metalic based. and on some angled this look a little bit light pink or light lavender color, which is so pretty and i love that color.



you can order this to Bubble talk shop for IDR 120.000 If im not wrong, or you can order this to Picture Polish website here.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola