Innisfree 101 Nail Polish Review And Swatch

Hei, today i have a new polish from Korea i got this from my friend and i really want to picked other color but he limited 1 nail polish per person, so i decided to get this one. as usual Korean Nail polish doesn't have any name on it, they only have a code name.

PS: im change my style of taking picture and soon i'll change my blog name, i'll remove the ByShella, so it'll shorter and easy to remember.


Innisfree 101 has a fine micro blue/aqua and gold and it has a medium size of  blue glitter/ dazzling. this was opaque in two coats, and easy to apply and spread the big dazzling. i was so surprise by this nail polish because it was glitter and i only need 2 coats! also the drying time was good! because it this is a glitter base polish it does has a rough surface when it dry, but a thick coat is enough to make this smooth and shiny!


some how this is reminds me of the Deborah Lippman Mermaid Dreams, i don't know is it the dupe or not because i don't have the DBL one, but it look identical from the swatch i saw around the nail blogger.


so far i love this polish, it look so beautiful and has a good quality. also it's cheap.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola