OPI I Theodora You Review, Swatch & Nail Art

Hellow! today i have a new polish collection from OPI this is the  oz the great and powerful collection. no i didn't get the full collection because honestly i only like 2 colors from this collection also i heard that one of the glitter was a problem to apply on.

you'll probably shock with my choice from this collection because it wasn't really my Favorite color but lately i've been into a pink color! I decide to get Theodora because the pink look so yummy and pretty and i think it was wearable and looks good on my hand, and i was right! so let's see this baby pink polish


OPI I Theodora You , this is the most pretty pink jelly-ish and the most easy pink color that i ever own!
this is the perfect pink color for me, it doesn't make my hand look dirty. if you have a super short nail two coats will be just fine, but i needed 3 coats for this photo, just because im not used to apply a light jelly polish.


im so in love with this polish, i never love a jelly pink polish because it's hard to get it even out on my nails, and also usually need bazillion coats for the full opacity and not to mention an hour long to wait the polish dry.

im just so glad that OPI released this color and i never ever thought that i would love this kind of pink color.
then i decided to do some nail art today, i just in the mood for nail art so here we go


this is super random nail art that i do, i just love all the combination all together, so i decided to mix a pastel leopard, a black and white glitter and a pink glitter for this mani.


so if you looking for a perfect baby pink nail color i must say that this is the perfect baby pink for you, and this is a mush have and i think i need a back up for this!!

so i hope you guys like this post and i hope this is useful, have a good day!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola