Picture pOlish Ruby-Blou Swatch And Review

hei sorry for not updating my blog since last week, i was so busy with my dogs they sick and i have to take them to the vet and taking care for my baby, just FYI i have two sick dog so you know how stress i am when my dog sick, and im afraid that im gonna lose them.

so today i have Picture Polish in Ruby-Blou got this polish from Bubble Talk shop, maybe you guys already know that but in case you are new follower and you wanted to know where did i get this polish.



Picture pOlish Ruby-Blou, is a clear base polish with a mix of two sized glitter a medium round a micro glitter. it contains red, blue and silver but the red and blue glitter are the main color from this polish. this was two coats of Ruby-Blou over OPI Stranger Tides. for application it's so easy and smooth..

and here Ruby-Blou under different base color



you can get this polish from Picture Polish web this webstore based in Australia and they do over a worldwide shipping, or if you lived in Indonesia you can get this from Bubble Talk Shop, she is one and only Picture Polish Link for Indonesia.

hope you guys like my post and see guys soon!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola