Revlon Nearly Naked Swatch, Review & FOTD

Hallo, today i have a new foundation review that im excited about! this the new foundation from Revlon called nearly naked foundation, i've heard many good reviews about this foundation from YT and some beauty blog, and i know that i really want to try this product ASAP.

sadly this product isn't available in Indonesia yet, and i don't know if Revlon Indonesia will bring this foundation or not. i try contacted them via email asking about this foundation, but i never get any respond from them.



Revlon Nearly Naked overs you a big range of color selection there's 16 shade you can choose from light - dark skin tone, from warm and cool tone. if you go to the Revlon web you can play with the color match for finding your best match shade.



the packaging look so sleek and nice with a white cap, look small and light also even tho it made from glass. but the one thing that i hate is the bottle didn't come with a pump, so when you want to use the foundation there's many chance you can pour too much product.


i decided to pick Shell, just because im lazy to search my right shade, so im just guseing the right color for me. just for reference im am a NC20-25 and this is pretty much the perfect match for me, just a little bit lighter for me, but since this is sheer it was ok for me




      Before                                                                After

for the coverage, it's sheer build able coverage, it doesn't cover my acne but it does help to cover my redness and blemishes. it feel so light on the skin even tho i try put 3-4 layer (just for test), and i don't notice any cakey or mask look. the finish was a almost mate.


on the left is freshly appled with out face powder, i only added concealer for under eye and my acne.
on the right it was after 6 hours of application and still look good on me and look much better and show really a healthy glowing skin!

so overall i really like this foundation, this is great for ever day used because it doesn't feel heavy on the skin also it has SPF 2,. also the price is very affordable. my complaint only the no pump! 





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola