3D Cartoon Bubble Nail Art Design

This is actually a couple days ago nail art, i made this nail art specially for my 1st day training at Benefit, i just want to have a simple nail art for my 1st day at training day. the reason is i just want something special and cute for my self, not to impress anyone! haha


i've seen this nail art around instagram and other nail blogger, i really wanted to try make this nail art but i don't think that i can make that perfect line and can copy the perfect nail art, so i always say to my self that i can't do it, it's look hard and complicated. but once i try it was so easy peasy and all you need is a little bit of consecration and steady hand!
 

 so basicly you want to paint your nail the base color that you want, for me is the pink and here's im using I Theodora you, then you can gram you black stripe nail polish or any color that you one for making a border or line on the edge of each nail, it take practice a patience  to make a good one thin line. and last take you white polish and draw a curve line on the right or left corner of your nails and added a dot for the Bubble oor balloon effect.

easy right???


so i hope you guy's love my nail art for today and have a great Sundayy!!

xoxox

1 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing!

    do you want to follow each other on bloglovin and gfc?
    visit my blog ^^
    www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola