Etude House Dear My Party Nail (PWH905) Swatch And Review


hello, today i have Etude House nail polish to share with you guys. it's been so long since i bought a Korean nail polish, the reason i finally purchased this polish because it has a unique glitter and it's cheap it was only IDR 35,000


i got this polish from mirielle Beauty, she mostly sale all Korean make up brand and NYX stuff
on her Facebook account. and she open PO on almost evry top brand from Korea, also the PO system is very fast
i think i only need to wait 3 weeks to get my product.




so today i would like to share the Etude House Dear My Party Nail (PWH905)
this is a clear base nail polish with a mix of white and black bar glitter and purple, black, red and white diamond glitter.


i haven't seen this glitter nail polish before and i absolutely love this polish and the color mixture. the only problem that it's really
hard to apply the diamond  glitter. you really need to scoop the diamond  glitter and spot placement the diamond glitter


other than that i have no problem with this polish, and i absolutely love this glitter combination.
the drying time is the typical of Korean nail polish, this isn't as fast as OPI or china glaze or other polish.
the other good part is that the glitter stays flat on the nails and there's no sticking glitter once you place it to your nail.

you can get this from Mirielle Beaute on Facebook




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola