when i look at this palette i always thinking about spring color, because it has soft and pastel color and all the color isn't too bright or strong. it is a pretty palette but it has a good and minus point in it.
as you can see from this palette you got 6 eye shadow, 2 blush, 1 contouring and 1 highlighter. the blush actually look almost the same when you wear it, but it look slightly different on the pan.
- Packaging : is very MUA typical, it's small enough for traveling. you got a double sponge applicator which i
find that useful.
- Formula : is pigmented and feel so soft and buttery, easy to blend. but it's kinda tricky better application is
just to pad it on, if you do the swipe motion the color will disappear.
- Color Range : it's ok color combination, you can mix all of this together, but it will be much better if they
include at least one darker color into the palette.
- Pistachino, it look soft blue on the pan, but once you swatch it become pearl silver with a blue hint
- Mocca, it's a soft champagne it has a shimmer in it.
- Ice, it's a soft periwinkle blue
- Grape, it's a medium purple with a hint of magenta shimmer in it.
- Chocolate, i thi this one should called bronze than chocolate.
- Cookie, it's a red-ish brown tone and this one matte
All the blush are very pigmented and last about 6 hours of wearing. i pretty much impress with the quality of the blush, the shimmer is too pink for high light and sometimes it can be look too much on the face.
-Pink Sparkle, it's a peach pink blush with gold sparkle in it, very pigmented.
- Primrose, this is almost the same color, i think this is the same the only different is that this one mette
- Bronzed, this is meant to be a bronzing or conturing shade, bit this is too light for that matte finish
- Shimmer Kiss, a high lighter with strong pink finish, look pretty on the pan but it doesn't look so good for
highlighting nose bridge
NYX HD Foundation
Collection 2000 consealer
Coty loose powder
Milani compact powder
blush - from MUA Artiste Palette
Eyeshadow : Mocca, Ice, Grape and Chocolate
Liner Maybeline Hyper gloss liquid liner
Maybeline the colossal mascara
Etude House Dear my Essence Lip Talk No 2
so what do you think of this palette? would you buy this?
i hope you guys like my review for this palette :)
talk too you guys soon