Ozotic Sugar 904 Swatch And Review

Hallow, i write this post at the office or you may know it as Bspot! today we don't have much activity or training at the office so i decided to write a review. this post spouse to up about couple days ago but i just don't have the energy and the time for write a review, i just get really tired and stress out with my own, problem!


so today i have the Ozotic Sugar collection and this was sent for me from Bubble Talk shop last month.
she asked me what polish that i want, then i say which polish that you want me to review? i'll accept anything that she'll sent to me, so she send me the Ozotic Sugar!


Ozotic Sugar 904, is a  yellow glass fleck shimmer polish, which is meant to be a layering polish because it was so sheer maybe you need about 3-4 coats for the full opacity  here im just using a black base and it turns into green and on some angel it shift to blue!. this was two coats, but one coats will be just fine..


the formula was amazing like the other Ozotic or Picture Polish, it was easy to apply on and fast dry.. so far i still in love with the Ozotic brand, because they over a unique nail polish color and range.



you can get this polish from Bubble Talk Shop if you are in Indonesia or you can get this through Picture Polish web to purchase this!

*this was sent by the PR company for review consideration, all the review i write here are truly what i feel about this products!*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola