D'eyeko Princess Syahrini Cendrawasi Eyelash Review [sponsred]

ok let me say that this post meant to be post about two months ago, but i just don't have the time and to write and try the product until a couple weeks ago! so D'eyeko PR contacted ask me to do a review for their Princess Syahrini eyelash, well if you from Malaysia or Singapore i think you know who Syahrini is.  she is one of the kind celebrity who has a unique style and almost everything she said become a trademark like "cetar membahana" and "sesuatu".
also she known with her massive eyelash, and this is why Syahrini teamed up with D'eyeko to launch a series of eyelashes. 



D'eyeko team send me two lashes from this series one is Cendrawasi and Khatulistiwa, but for today i will only review the Cendrawasi :).


first off the packaging, for me it was too big for just the eyelash and it's hard to keep the box because it was big. i prefer smaller box.  but the design very pretty and looks elegant.


For the lashes it look so pretty also it look so full and thick, i loved the design and i am a big fan of full and thick lashes. 


what i feel when i wore this lashes is that even though the lashes look thick and full it does fell light weight when i wore this. i feel like i didn't wear a thick lashes and most importantly it look so natural on me. 

it was easy to apply on because the bend are flexible, also i don't need to cut the weight of the lashes to match my eye shape. 

the other good about this lashes is that you can wear the lashes up to 3 times but for me i can wear it almost for 5-7 times!



after all i really pleased with this lashes and i think i might found my perfect thick and dramatic lash for now. 

you can find D'eyeko Lash at :

Facebook : DEyeko Shop, Watsons, Matahari Dept Store, Metro Dept Store.

for Princess Syahrini lashes cost IDR 50,000/ lash and i think it was worth the price because the lash has a good quality and you can wear it multiple times!



*this was sent by the PR company for review consideration, all the review i write here are truly what i feel about this products!*
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola