i-Fiary Casper Green Circle Lens Review

hi back to the blogging mood! i just finish with my thesis from chapter 1 - 3! hell yeah so i have a little time to do post review and stuff! so i finally have a new lens to review this month, and finally i can wear it and test it and give my full opinion about this lens.

i got this lens from Dreamie Chuppa, she is the only one who open Pre-Order for this lens, i decided to pick green because i don't have any green lens anymore, i have plenty of blue and grey lens.
the other reason why i purchased this lens was because the design, it look unique and it has great color combination.


so let's take a look this beauty!


it has 4 color in it, green, yellow, blue and black for the outer ring, which is for the big eye illution


Diameter: 16.2mm

Base Curve : 8.6mm
Center Thickness : 0.04mm
Water Content : 55%
Lens' Lifetime : 1 Year Disposable

 IDR 195,000/pair 



Pattern : it reminds me of sun flower! i love it so much because i don't have any lens with this pattern before


color : the color so amazing! super love the combination, it look natural on my eye. 

Comfort : i might give this 4 out 5 stars, it's not that comfortable compare to the eye candy. sometimes i feel something poking my eyeball, but with couple blink it solve the poking problem. 
i wore this for 6 hours and it sill comfortable and it doesn't make my eyes itchy. 

enlargement : absolutly 

over all :
i love the color and the pattern, even though it's now that comfortable but i still loving this lens. 
it look beautiful for photo shoot. 

and here's the extra photo for indoor and outdoor lighting 



so what do you think of these lens? would you purchase this? 

you can get this lens dreamie.chuppa only for IDR 195,000/ pair! 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola