Illamasqua Thrust Blush Swatch, Review And FOTD

hi, today i will review a powder blush on from Illamasqua, i got this blush from their last easter sales i think. as you guys may know that im so in love with my first Illamasqua blush in Hussy, you can read the review here, i was expect the blush have the same performance!


as always the packaging form Illamasqua blush it look simple yet elegant and travel friendly.
and it was a square-ish packaging so it's easy for me to stash this blush.


Illamasqua Thrust, is a deep matte plum blush, i've been looking for a dark plum blush and i think i found my perfect plum blush. i think it will look so pretty on people with darker skin tone, but light skin tone can wear this too, but you have to be careful with application, because the blush is very pigmented!





this blush has a vanilla scent in it. not to strong though and you wont smell it once you apply it to your face, so the scent not bother me.

*it's hard to take a real color from this blush, it look prettier in real life!! see better color on my last photo *





long lasting : 8 hours -> 4 hours still look great and after 5 hours (b'coz i was shopping and try lot's of dresses i notice it started to fade but not gone completely)

 and this is how the blush looked on me



see you guys soon :D



4 comments:

  1. lembut sekalih warnanya! samar2 kyk model warna blush barbie doll! love it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. warnanyaa fresh banget >,<
    harganya brp ci?

    ReplyDelete
  3. kemarin beli pas sale, sekitar 200an deh kalo ga salah aku lupa

    ReplyDelete
  4. actually warnanya agak strong tapi bisa di bikin soft kaya di foto sih hehehe,, me too love this blush to death haha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola