The Balm Frat Boy Blush Swatch And Review + FOTD

hai Guys, today i have a blush from The Balm i wanted to review this blush i think last year but i forgot to do a FOTD and how it look on my face, and finally this review never made it. so today i decided to review this blush because the color is reminds me of summer!



this is my 2nd blush from The Balm, my first was the The Balm Cabana Glama (read here) after tried that blush i just fell in love with The Balm cosmetics, and after that i started collecting their make up product! so let's see how pretty this blush is!






Frat Boy, is a coral peach and it has a subtle gold shimmer in it, the shimmer isn't too strong and once you apply it to your face you wont notice the gold shimmer. i think the color so pretty for every skin tone. if you want a super natural look you can apply it lightly, or you want a strong peach coral look you can build it up the color. the blush is easy to apply and blend to your face!



packaging. it comes in a magnetic compact with a big mirror inside it, i love the packaging because it slim and it has big mirror this mean that this blush travel friendly. and the image on the packaging very vintage and cute actually.



long last, i wore this for about 9 hours for my niece birthday party, i was sweating because the weather so hot, and i do need to wipe my sweat, but this blush stay on my face, a little bit fading yes but you can still see the blush on my face!

today review is theBalm blush! check it out!!


this blush available at The Balm Counter in Indonesia you can find The Balm at Grand Indonesia (seibu), Plaza Indonesia (glow), Plaza Indonesia (Metro if im not wrong), Mall Taman Anggrek (Matahari). for the price i think it's around IDR 250,000, but im not sure about it

so final opinion :
love the packaging simple and sleek and travel friendly, color payoff was amazing and pretty so summer color. it last all day!

if you looking for summer or if you want a fresh blush color i would recommended this blush for you!

so what do you think? have you try any The Balm Blush yet? let me know in the comment bellow :D

last my make up look for the day!



talk to you soon guys :D



3 comments:

  1. Semakin memantabkan hati beli Frat Boy. Thank sharingnya yahhh :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ayoo belii warnanya cantik lohh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its really look good on you :)
    Thanks for the review

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola