Zoya Liberty Swatch And Review

hi, im back with a nail polish review and hopefuly i can do this every day. i miss blogging so much. for now im not in the best mood to write or do anything, there's something i want to share but i don't think im allow to share this. but i feel very broken hearted and betrayal.


so a couple days ago i got my nail mail i rarely buy any top brand nail polish these day because i don't know the trend and the news about beauty stuff. so i just know that Zoya launched new pixie dust collection for summer, and i only picked one from this collection and it was Liberty.



Zoya Liberty, is a stunning rich and fancy blue color! this is might be my best blue polish ever! i only need 2 coats for the full opacity. in terms  of formula just like the othe zoya nail polish, easy to apply on and dry quite fast. the down side is that this polish stain like hell! just now i have very stained blue  on my cuticles.


here's how it looks like with top coat. in my opinion this one look much muc better and look so pretty without a top coat.
i am looking forward the other pixie dust collection from Zoya, i hope i'll see weird color!!


so see you guys :) 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola