Innisfree 108 Swatch And Review

hello, today i have another Korea Nail polish brand this called Innisfree. i've already review some of the Innisfree nail polish and im in love with this brand and nail polish, it was cheap and the formula was great!


so today i have the 108 which is the topper nail polish or top coat with bunch of glitter in it and it look so pretty! and i just want to pour this polish to my nails! haha so let's see how pretty this nail polish.



108 is a clear base polish packed with silver bar glitter and small green, purple, red, gold  glitter and there's also a magenta, purple hexagon glitter also a square glitter in it. what i love is that how easy to wear this polish, i don't need to scoop the glitter, they just show up with one until two coats! but if you want to wear it alone i think you need 3-4 coats for the full coverage.




in this photo im using OPI I Theodora You as the base, then i apply two coats of Innisfree 108 on top of it, it looked so pretty and the glitter stands up! the bar glitter stays flats on my nails, there's no sticking up glitter from this polish, which is great!




yo can get this polish from Mirielle Beaute from FaceBook, the price for this ppolish only IDR 30,000/ bottle! you got about 7,5ml (im not sure) but it was cheap and worth to try!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola