Mint Mani To Honor Talia Joy

Today is my Birthday, and i have a special post to remember and honor Talia Joy, she is one of the most inspiring beauty guru on youtube she was 13 years old and she has been fighting cancer for 6 years! Thalia passed away on 16th July 2013 on 11.22am.



no im not a fan of her, i just happen to know her and i did watch her video, and yes she is so talented with make up! i envy her make up she only 13th years old but she can do a pro make up with a really good application and stuff. i envy her and even tough she fight cancer she looks so healthy and happy, is like she doesn't have cancer!


from what i know is that she love's blue and she love a bling nail, i've seen couple video where she has a jeweled nail, and i think this mani will suit her perfectly, this is more simple mani but i try my best to do this mani in short time.



i did a acent nail where i did a glitter tips which is on some video she has a full glitter nails and jeweled nails, so i mix both of them into a simple mani. then couple datys when i heard that she was in the hospital there's so many people on IG posting a picture with fish drawing on their wrist so i did a fish stamping on my ring fingre.

Just keep swimming Talia joy*  


i pray for her and family for the best, i know she's happy know..
bye Talia xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Raimar ღ Guevara ღJuly 20, 2013 at 12:22 AM

    Talia is a beautiful angel now!ç

    Lovely post!


    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola