OPI Skull And Glass Bone Swatch And NOTD

hello, today i would like to share a old polish collection that i have a couple years ago and haven't use it since i swatch it for review, or if i did i just forgot about it haha. so since it's rainy week i decided to go with a gray polish. today i picked OPI Skull And Glass Bone for the Pirates Caribbean collection from 2011.





also im in the mood for a little bit nail art, i did some blue french manicure with leopard pattern, and who knows that gray and dark navy blue looks great together??


Skull And Glass Bone, is a medium creme gray polish the formula was great for this i only need 2 coats for photo above. the shade is perfect for my skin tone.


so here's for the tips im using China Glaze Little Drummer Boy and then for the Leopard pattern i mixed a OPI in my Back Pocket and OPI Fiercely fiona then for the black polish i just used Color Club. for the flitter im using Spark the triomphe with a small nail art brush.

so that's my simple nail art for today, i hope you guys like it :D

see you guys soon!!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola