Collaboration Make Up Look : Princess Jasmine

hai guys, today i have an exciting post! this is my 1st collaboration make up look with Indonesia blogger and im not collaborating with one blogger but with 4 other amazing and beautiful blogger!! so im so excited for this post and finally i can post it today!



if you guys follow me on instagram you must have see the sneak peek photo last week, but turns out i didn't used that picture, because it doesn't look like Princess Jamsine. yep i got the role of princess Jasmine, im not familiar with her i don't think i ever watch the movie haha..

so here's the make up look that i did.

for the face i keep very simple as usual, because i want a heavy make up look and for the lips i try too make it look soft brown color so here's the look :



sorry if i do not look like Jasmine, and i know Jasmine make up look super simple but i don;t want to do that, so i i chose blue, purple and bronze for the eye make up. 


so what do you think? i like my eye make up look, it's been so long since i did this kind of make up look. 

do you want me to do the tutorial or maybe a video tutorial? let me know on the comment bellow!

and don't forget to check my other beautiful friend!! *click the picture*


  



 





12 comments:

  1. Raimar ღ Guevara ღAugust 12, 2013 at 9:55 PM

    Oh really beautiful makeup dear, all looks like beautiful princess!

    xx

    Join to my Giveaway for Win an Etude House CC Cream!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lucuu bangett, pas banget anak ku mau ultah setahun ada princess jasmine juga, jadi bisa liat makeup nya gmn hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. cantik :) keren-keren semuanya :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yang lain lebih ok nih, lightning ku disini kurang ok :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahh senangnya bisa kasih inspirasi :D semoga membantu ya

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola