Glam Polish Tic Tac Toe Swatch And Review

Hello, how are you guys? today i have Glam Polish to review! and yes i am become addicted with this brand! this is actually a bonus polish from them, because i purchased a set of their Madness & Mayhem which is inspired from the Despicable Me movie.


Glam Polish Tic Tac Toe, is a cream tosca color wich is a mixture of blue and green. it packed with small round black and white glitter and a big dot balck and white also there a neon green hex glitter in it.


a fishing technique and a good shake is required for this, since it has a big glitter in it. my technique for this type of polish first like usual then shake the polish so you can get the big  glitter dots.


i need a two thick top coat for a smooth the bumpy surface from the big glitter. application was good but it is bit hard for me to get the big glitter out, and sometimes i didn't get the glitter at all.


i don't know if this polish will be available to purchase or not, since i can't find this on the Glam Polish website.

you can get other Glam Polish Collection directly from their website Glam Polish or from their international Stocklist you can check it here.



2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola