Sigma Labor Day Weekend Sale



Sigma will be running a Labor Day promotion beginning this FridayAugust 30 throughMondaySeptember 2. The promotion offers customers the chance to purchase any individual eye shadow at a 20% off rate.
Our eye shadow collection features a versatile assortment of shades and finishes from our best-selling eye shadow palettes. Each eye shadow has a rich pigmentation, long-lasting wear and is paraben-free.
Promotion Details in Summary:
What: Sigma Labor Day Weekend Sale
When: Friday, August 30 (12 AM CST)-Monday, September 2 (11:59 PM CST)
Discount: 20% Off ALL individual eye shadows
Code: SAVE20LD
Disclaimer: Offer valid Friday, August 30 (12 AM CST) through Monday, September 2 (11:59 PM CST). 20% off all individual eye shadows only. Not valid with any other offers. Offer not valid for authorized retailers.

Shop :  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola