Cirque Fleur Est Belle Swatch And Review

hallo today i have my very 1st bottle of Cirque polish! and this is another Exclusive shade for Mei- Mei Signatures nail web shop from Singapore!


Cirque is a Indie brand nail polish from New York, i know this brand from several international nail blogger that i follow, and i like some of the polish from this brand but i think they do not ship internationaly, but luckly we have Mei mei Signature's for International babes! 



Cirque Fleur Est Belle, is a jelly base coral packed with gold shimmer, pink and white glitter too. This is a sheer polish for this photo i need about 3 coats, if you like a jelly finish just put 2 coats of this polish. The application was easy. 


I think this is a limited edition, so if you like this go get this polish NOW! You can get this polish at the Mei Mei Signature's
web  for 17 $sgd/ bottle. 


So far i really like the formula and how easy to distribute the glitter to all my nails.



See you guys soon



1 comments:

  1. Very pretty. I would like to know about the formula was it easy to apply?
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola