Domi Eye Flower 4 Tone Blue Review + FOTD

Hallo, finally i have a new lens to review for you guys! today i have the Domi Eye Flower. this lens was sponsored by Dreamie Chuppa, and what i love about the owner is that she know what kind of lens that i love!



the lens design actually reminds me of the Pandora lenses, the coloring are similar, but the pattern surely different and i don't get why the called this Flower since the pattern isn't look like a flower and it looks more like a tribal stripe? haha

so let's see the lens shall we?



 DOMI EYE FLOWER 4TONE
Avail : Blue, Brown, Grey
Diameter : 17,8mm
Water Content : 40%
minus : 0 - 700
IDR 175.000 + free animal case





Pattern : love the pattern, look unique enough for my taste :D

color : to my suprise the blue color pop up from my dark brown eyes.

Comfort : for a big lens and for a small eyes like mine i say this is comfortable enough, i don't feel any blurry vision or something like poking my eyeball. i wore this for 7 hour straight.

enlargement : YES! dolly eye look? yes


ps: sorry for the lighting and sucks photo quality i still adjusting with my new camera, so it takes time for me to get the right setting.

if i can give a rate this is would be 4.5 from 5, just wish the color more brighter for me.

you can get this lens from  Dreamie Chuppa, and mention Polish Wonderland to get 5% off from your order :D


thanks for reading!!



1 comments:

  1. Walau soflensbya berwarna biru, namun hasilnya sangat natural!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola