Etude House Precious Mineral Any Cushion Review + FOTD

Hallo, first of all i really want to say thank you to Etude House Indonesia for choosing me as one of beauty blogger to review this product! this is a new face product from Etude called Any Cushion and this is a foundation not a BB cream!


what the PR said :
Any Cushion is  a revolution foundation that has a soft cushion. this cushion is unique and soft packed in a compact style which is easy to travel with this product.  the soft cushion can absorb the liquid foundation so it wont dry, it make a quick make up solution also helps to reduce a minor face problem (acne scar, dark circle, redness, rtc). so it will give you a flawless finish and fresh glowy face.


this foundation comes in two shade Natural Beige  W13 and Honey Beige W24, the price for this Precious Mineral BB cream IDR 218,000,-, i actually shock by the price i thought this will be cost for IDR 300,000++ but it only cost for IDR 218,000,- which is for me it's quite cheap!



Packaging :
it comes in a compact form and actually it look a little bit bulky (thick) because of the cushion. as usual pink is the dominant color for almost Etude House product and i actually like this pink case color. once you open you get a big mirror and a sponge also a divider between the sponge and the cushion.


Product :
first you will notice that this foundation has a fragrance in it and you can smell it right away, it's not a strong scent and like it actually. it has a SPF 50+/ PA+++ which is will cause a white cast if you take a photo with your cell phone and some camera, but i really like this high SPF specially for day time, so i know that my face protected from UVA and UVB which is can cause a dark spot and wrinkle!



Final Thought :
i say this is a sheer to medium coverage, and you can see from my photo below. it give me a glowy finish look and i feel that i do not need any powder to set this foundation (im normal - oily combination) but if you have a super oily face i think you need to apply a powder to set this foundation.


PS : you can remove the cushion from the packaging and i think with this you can just buy a refill once you run out the foundation.



Left Freshly apply - right after 6 hours of wearing and yes i change my cloth and lips color.


Final Final Thought :

i really like this foundation, it give me that glowy and fresh look, it feels light too unlike the BB cream from Etude which is feel a little bit heavy for my taste. it's a big plus for me because this foundation has a SPF 50+/PA+++.

this product was provide by the PR company for review consideration. all opinion that i write still 100% true and it doesn't effect my final thought about this product. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola