Polish By KPT - Nostalgia Swatch And Review

hallo today i have another indie brand polish this one from California called polished by kpt. this is a new brand for me., the reason i got this polish because it's a thermal or change color by temperature from hot to cold. and the other this is that this polish color change totally different color you'll see later.

Polish by KPT is a indie brand from California all their polish are big 3 Free and (no toluene, no formaldehyde, dibutyl phthalate) and cruelty free.!!



do you like my new toy? this is my new hobby, collecting this cute naked baby doll.

so back to the polish and let's see the transformation.


this is a half transformation!

Nostalgia is a dark purple with purple and magenta shimmer in the cold weather or water, then it will turns into a light purple and with this you can see more the magenta/ purple shimmer more. 
the texture of the polish is quite like a jelly and i thought this is would be a sheer polish, but turns out this is opaque in two coats. When it dries, the texture of this polish look like a rubber or a matte form.

ah also this is a duo chrome! it shift to a green shimmer! 

Warm Weather/ Warm Water.
 






im so impress with this polish, because the transformation which is from dark purple to light soft purple, it so contrast and i love this! also the bonus from this polish is a duo chrome, not a strong one but im impressed by it. 

you can get this polish from Polish By KPT or from other Stocklist 



1 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola