Revlon Color Stay Nail Polish - Rain Forest Swatch + NOTD

hallo, have seen this new nail polish from Revlon? this is their newest nail polish line called color stay and i really excited to see this nail polish finally available in Indonesia!

the color selection isn't too big, maybe because this is a new line in the store but surely they have several good color in stock and one that caught my eye is this one called Rain Forest.



Revlon Color Stay Rain Forest, this is a dark emerald green with light/ lime green shimmer in it. super love the color, the lime shimmer made this dark gree/ emerald base brighter and sparkly! i only need two coat for photo above.




and i did a nail art with Bundle Monster plate, it a leave since the polish called rain forest :D



the bottle has a long neck and i don't really like it, it's just weird for me. i believe this is more expensive than the regular Revlon nail polish and you get less product. this was 11.7ml and the regular is 14.7ml.



so what do you guys think ??




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola