Breast Cancer Awareness Nail Art

hai guys, how are you? finally i finish my thesis proposal and i can breath a little bit now, and back to blogging world. so this nail art i did weeks ago, but i don't have the time to edit and write a post about it. so it's still October and why not to share it :)



it's a simple nail art and i like how it looks, it's a simple nail art a i dod a sponge or ombe nail and dot, a big a ugle breast cancer signature, and a pink shatter polish from OPI, this is last yer breast cancer awareness polish.



i know the bow look so ugly and weird, but this is the best i can do. i can't do a free hand drawing. so far this is the best from me. hehehe

so what do you think? i might have other post for breast cancer awareness :).

see you guys soon!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola