Pretty & Polish- little mei-ow! Swatch And Review

Hello! new Indie Brand polish today! this is Pretty & Polish and finally i can get them! the color that i have is a special or exclusive shade for Mei-Mei Signature's. well as you guys know MMS is my number one store for Indie polish.



thanks to her shop, now i have and i can buy more Indie brand polish from around the world! so let's see the polish shall we?


little Mei-ow!, is a Thermal polish but some how mine can't change color or if it is change color i just can't see the different.  it suppose to change from light purple into a soft baby pink color. what i like from this polish that the glitter color combination. they mostly are pastel color and a big round glitter, which is look so cute. 


interms of application, to be honest this was a pain in the butt! you really need to dig the polish to get the glitter out! and this was three coats with extra adding for the glitter. i still don't know how to apply a big chuck polish tho..


over all i like the color it's soft and suited my skin tone, because sometimes a pale and pastel color like this can cause a ugly and dirty hand, but this one isn't.

you can get this polish from;
Mei - Mei Signatures for s$18, and about s$6 for shipping to Indonesia.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola