The Balm Bon Jovi Palette Swatch, Review And FOTD

hai it's been a long time since i review a palette right? so yes i am a eye shadow palette addict and will always seeking and looking for a good palette with a unique concept and packaging, so don't judge me!



i think this palette was launch for last year holiday collection from The Balm, and this palette was inspired by The Bon Jovi, that's why the name called The Balm Jovi Palette. the concept is cute and i really like the balm eye shadow!

so from this palette you got 16 Eye shadow a mix from matte, shimmer shadow. also you got two cheek color and two lips color that you can used for cheek color too! which is make this palette is very versatile and worth to buy!


Swatch (on bare skin, no base no nothing)



Shadow Quality : all very pigmented, and it feel so soft, i notice a minimum fall out from this shadow. also it is very easy to blend and all the color are can be combined to create some look. 









here's you got a dicso dicso which is Merry Lou, a very stunning beautiful high lighter that can be used on the highest point of your face or as an eye shadow! this is a high lighter that you can used as many as you want with out fear looking like a disco ball!

Pop Pop, a coral peach blush this is also known as Frat boy and hey i love my frat boy and im ok having the same color of blush that i i love so much!



Lip color you got a nude pink for a natural day look and you got a red lip color for a stronger and sexy look

Milly is a soft pink nude that the color look almost like my natural lip color but better. this feel so smooth and moisturizing on my lips



Vanilly is a bight cherry red, this one a little bit sheer red color. same as Milly this is feel smooth and moisturizing on my lips 



Finaly my make up look using this palette,



this is probably my top favourite shadow palette from a bunch, because it has all the thing you need for traveling, you got 16 amazing shadow that can be used for natural or smokey for night look, a blush and high lighter, and the palette it self so light and slim! so yeah i am very recommended this palette for you! specially if you are new to make up and palette world you must have this!

so what do you think? do you guys have this palette?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola