Nail Art Inspired By A Fashion - Galaxy

hai guys, today i decided to do some nail art, this is inspired from a legging. so a couple weeks ago i was looking for a pair of leggings, i never have one and i think it's time for me to get one pair, so since i am a big size girl i try to google a big size legging and i found this web and i saw this galaxy printed leggings and just love the color, so i decided to re-create it. 

 photo credit : worldofleggings

here's the legging that i took inspired from, and nope i didn't buy this because i will never ever use this. but im loving the pattern and the color combination.

it's not the exactly the same as the legging, i miss the green and purple hint, but i still love the final look. and it look much better on the picture rather than in real life hahaha!






i think im gonna do more galaxy nail in different colors. i never get bored with galaxy nail art, it always look so unique and pretty!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola