OPI Alcatraz..Rocks Review And Swatch

hello guys, today i have a new liquid sands from OPI this is from their SFO collection, i've been loving this polish since i saw the swatch from other nail blogger, i just afraid that i'll get bored with the liquid sand thingy, so i decided to not buy it, until one day my friend told me that i have to get this polish. and i did and i, so in love with this!


OPI Alcatra..Rocks, this is a mixture of blue and purple glitter, it is a sheer polish i need about 3 coats for the full opacity. it looks flattering in matte and glossy finish. with the top coat/ glossy look it more flattering and rich color.





so what do you think? have you guys try any liquid or texture polish? do you like it? 

talk to you soon girls!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola