OPI My Vampire Buff Review And Nail Art

Hallo! today i have the OPI My Vampire Buff, the reason i got this because i think this is the famous polish from Euro Centrale collection. i just got curious about this polish then i decided to get this polish and see why people like this shade so much.

when i saw the swatch from other blogger, or when i saw it on the promo picture i never like this because it look white cream beige polish which is i know it wont suitable for my skin tone and it will make my hand looks darker and ugly, but since many people like this, i edcided to get this.


OPI My Vampire Buff, is a cream beige polish, for the formula it was a bit tricky two coats will cover all of your nail and it quite opaque, but with two coats you'll see some streaky lines so a third coats is needed! 

this is not my color but i think this is a good shade to keep for a nail art purpose, and you can't go wrong with basic cream/ beige color anyway. 


and then i decided to do a Nimbus nail art this was inspired from Sam from thenailasaurus.com, i saw her nail art on Instagram then i head to her blog and read all the instruction, then i decided to do this becasue it was simple and cute. but then i forgot some steps and this is my result.

not perfect like her but i think it was presentable? hahaha. but next time i'll remake and fix my mistake :D


talk to you soon girls!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola