More Cara Lens Review and FOTD

hai, how are you guys? for this month lens review is a sponsored by Geo Softlens Room, this is i think a new brand lens called More from Korea. the reason i would like to review this lens because of the unique pattern and color combination so let's see more details about this lens!!



it comes with a blister packaging which is probably my favourite packaging because it was simple and easy to open.


Lens Details :
diameter : 19.8mm
water content : 45%
base curve : 8.6mm
life span : 6 months
Price : IDR 120,000



Pattern : as i say before this has a unique pattern and some how this look like a anime eye for me.

Color : it has 3 colors in it which is black for the outer ring for big eye effect, then you got the yellow and gray mixture too. for me this is a weird and new color combination but surprisingly looks good on me.

Comfort : i say this is comfortable for me, it doesn't make my eyes itchy. i wore this for about 5 hours with out any solution, more than 5 hours it's start to bug me (blurry, itch and dry)

Enlargement : YES

i love the color, from far away you can tell that i wore a lens, and with a weird color mixture it's look normal and natural on my eye. the colors really pop up against my dark brown eyes. for me 5 hours is good enough for me.

so you can get this lens from Geo Softlens Room and you can find them at :

Facebook : Geo Softlens Room
Instagram : geosoftlensroom 
Line : geosoftlensroom


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola