OPI Wharf! Wharf! Wharf! Review And Swatch

Hai Guys, back to OPI liquid Sand polish. this is i don't even know why i got this at the first place. i think the main reason i got this because it was blue, and other than that i don't know why i got this shade.



you know that i am obsess with blue color, and every time i saw a dark navy blue color i must get it, because i've been looking for the best blue color for my collection. so when i saw this polish i just grab it right away, with out thinking how this polish looks like on the nails.


OPI Wharf! Wharf! Wharf, is a dark rich blue, this is a cream plain blue color. the formula was good i only need 2 coats for photo above. i was hoping that this has another glitter mixture to make this looks more WOW.


so what do you think? this is not my favourite shade of blue.

so see you guys soon!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola