Eye Candy Luve Green Lens Review And FOTD

Hello Guys! for this year and month i have new lens to review, it's from Eye Candy my favourite lens ever. got this lens from Dreamie Chuppa she send me this lens last month but i just finally got the chance to took a picture and write a review now.


when this lens launch i was so happy and excited so i told her i want the lens but i cant pick between gray and green, and she kind enough to give  me a free one, so now i have the green and gray from this series. and i'll make a different post for the Gray.



EyeCandy Luve


Water Content : 48 %
Diameter : 15mm
material : silicone hydrogel
Minus : 0, 50 - 800
Color : Green, Grey, Brown
Disposable :6 months
IDR. 150.000

























Pattern :  nothing special for the pattern it self, but it look nice and natural on the eyes.

color : the greens shows up on my eyes, but not as bright as i wanted it to be. it look nice on my eyes.

comfort : like the other Eye Candy lenses, this one feels so comfortable and i don't feel wearing any contact lenses. 

enlargement : just slightly.

overall, i like this lens but i wish the color more pop's agains my dark eyes. you can get this lens at Dreamie Chuppa Shop, for IDR 150,000/ pair, and sometimes she has a promo where you buy 2 lens you get  1 free lens too! 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola