Nailz Craze NC02 Review And Year Of The Horse Nail Art

hai, today i would like to review new brand for stamping plate called Nail Craze. I bought the Nailz Craze stamping plate back in 2013. Nailz Craze is based in Israel and if im not wrong this is a Indie stamping image plate, the plate is HUGE well not that huge anyway but i was thinking it has the same diameter like Konad or Bundel Monster but this one has a bigger diameter and the image are big too!

What i like is that she sell it individually and not in a set and most of her stamping plate has a full image pattern. The image that she design is very unique and interesting for today nail art i choose the NC02, which is has a unicorn and some swirl design and i fell that this is a perfect stamping plate for the Chinese new year!



the plate is very easy to work with, i can get all the image very easily , and the pattern/ image is very big so it can cover up all my nail surface without a doubt. And so far they only have 6 image stamping plate and i have about 3 of them and will reviewed it soon too!

so here's my creation for Chinese new year nail art.






So what do you think? i really like this stamping plate and you can get this stamping from the Nailz Craze page for about 7$/plate!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola