Sally Hansen Fuzzy Coat Swatch And Review

Hallo today i would like to share the Sally Hansen Fuzzy coat polish, Sally hansen team send me this polish for review purpose. As you guys know that lately every nail brand started to launch a texture polish, and Sally Hansen finally made their own. so there's 6 color available in Indonesia, and i got 5 to share with you.



first of all, i feel that the clear base is too much for the polish so this is become a trouble for opaque application, so a little bit digging might be necessary. My tips with application are share the polish first, then using a dabbing motion to get the full coverage or full fuzzy feeling.



Sally Hansen Wool Lite, this is probably my fave from the other colors, this is a soft baby pink bar glitter mix with white. the sight of this really remind me of a super fluffy sweater and made me want to snuggle with it. i used 1 coats for this but if you want the full coverage then you need about 3 - 4 coats.






Sally Hansen Wool Knot, this is a baby blue mix with white bar glitter, the formula and applicaton technique are the same for all this polish.






Sally Hansen Fuzz-Sea, this is my 2nd fave from this collection, just look at the color combination lime and blue, the perfect color combination! It does reminds me of ocean.






Sally Hansen Tight Knit, For this a mix of Deep blue bar glitter with a white glitter. almost look a like with Wool Knot, im not so happy with this because the color look so standart for me.






Sally Hansen Peach Fuzz, let's talk about the name of this one how come you can call this peach? this is a orange with white glitter bar, and i think it should called turkey fuzz. But i really like the color, reminds me of thanks giving moment.



all have the same formula, you have to be a little bit patient when applying this polish and wait about 5 minutes between layer are recommended so you didn't drag the previous layers.

you can get this polish at any Sally Hansen Booth it cost for about IDR 99,000,-/ bottle. So what do you think have you guys try this polish? if you do please leave a comment below and tell me what you think!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola