Chinese New Year Make Up Look!

Today will be a short post showing you guys my make up look for the Chinese New Year, but sadly i don't have the out fit look, but maybe i'll just show you the dress, shoes and the bag that im wearing that day.

So for this year i was planing to go with Rose gold color, but turns out this year color trend was lilac./ purple, so i decided to combine thos color for my make up look, and for my make up that day i want a strong yet soft look, so here's my make up look.

Ok that picture quality sucks, it was taken with my phone and i was in a rush anyway, but you can see my makeup look right?? or do you want me to re-create this make up with HQ photo??

and here's my HQ photo for over all look and showing off my new hair color which is purple!! What do you think of my Purple hair? Yey or Nay?


My eye make up theme : rose gold with purple hint 

So for today make up ingredients : 
Face :
Shu uemura light bulb foundation 
OCC consealer r1 
Rillakuma conce 
Cargo HD pressed powder 
Coty airspun 
Sleek contouring kit 
Tarte blushing bride 
The balm merry lou 

Eyes : 
Udpp eden 
Maybelline color Tartu barely branded 
The balm nude tude : 
Etude house shadow palette 
Inglot freedoms shadow 
K-palette liquid liner 
Lancome hypno star mascara
Fake lash 

Lips : 
Mac runway hit 

Lens : eye candy luve gray

So i hope you guys like this make up look, if you want a picture tuttorial just let me know in the comment section below!! And BTW how's you CNY? mine was good but i miss my Grandma's food :( she passed away last year and CNY without her food wasn't the same. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola