Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer Review

Hallo, today i have my favourite concealer and i believe this is the most famous drug store concealer in the UK! got mine about 4 months ago and im in love with this concealer since i got it, and i used this concealer daily.

from what i heard collection 2000 will be available in Indonesia soon, i don't know when but i see there's a group discussion event couple months ago, sadly the event was held in Surabaya or Semarang and i can't attend it since it far away!



im glad that collection 2000 decided to open a store in Indonesia, i really love this concealer, and looking forward to try other product by collection 2000!

This collection come in 4 shade which is 01 Fair, 02 Light, 03 Medium, and 04 Deep. i got mine in Light and Medium, both can be use for my NC 20-25 skin tone. and for the application it comes with a doe foot applicator



so let's jump to the swatch and demo shall we?

02 Fair : this one has a pink tone and it's a little bit too light for my skintone color, but i did used this consealer for a highlight purpose.






03 Medium, this one has a yellow based tone and this is the perfect match for my skin tone and i used this under my eye and around my acne scar.






here's the comparison Fair and Medium 



final verdict :

+ It has a good coverage, and you can cover a blemish or acne scar with this (minor)
+ Cheap
+ easy to travel with
+ Last long
+ Fill so light around the under eye area

- hard to get (but from what i heard is that collection 2000 coming to Indonesia soon)
- depends on your foundation this concealer can be sink in to the fine lines.

i would love to get this concealer again, if i run out, for me IDR 85,000 it is a cheap price for such a good concealer.

so do you have any cheap concealer that you love? if you do comment below!

talk to you soon!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola