Color Pantone 2014 Nail Art

So hellow my pretty ladies! how are you? So i've heard that the color pantone for this year is a purple - lilac color, so it happens that lately i've been into this color and as you guys may already know that i colored almost all my hair purple- plum color!

so to complete this new favourite color of mine and a trend color of this year, i decided to create a purple- lilac manicure using all Zoya polish! all i can think for this nail art is a gradient sponge manicure with a silver stamping.

so here's my creation!


So first im using Zoya Arej for the base, then im using Zoya Danni and Valerie for the gradient tips.


i wanted to leave it just plain gradient, but i wasn't really happy just with that so i added a swirl stamping all over it and using a multi colored rhine stone here and there. And that made me happy and feel that this manicure complete.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola