Happy Valentine Day!!

Hello, first i would like to say happy valentine days to you guys! well if single don't be sad, share this loving moment with your family and mom! it doesn't have to be with your boyfriend you know..

So for today i just want to share some nail art that i did couple days ago for this special day, and for some inspiration for my nail art challenge with The Balm Indonesia.



Ok im sucks at drawing with a polish and small details brush, so sorry that this nail art look so ugly. can you see what i drew here?



And Last nail art for this Valentine day is a simple big heart. This time i try using other color than pink, i just want something different.




You can still join my nail art challenge with The Balm Indonesia, you can find more details about it on this post (click the picture)

 Nail Challenge


So hope that you have a great day! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola