Incoco Nail Applique - Park Guell Review

Hello guys! today i would like to share a nail Applique from Incoco. Incoco team contact me a couple months ago and they ant to send me some of their product and i say yes, because i know Incoco and i've been wanting to try their nail applique, but back then they didn't offer a international shipping, so i've been waiting and waiting and one day the contact me to review some of their product.



Incoco nail applique basicly is a nail polish put in a stripe form, this is a perfect nail polish for a busy ladies who wants a pretty nail look in 10 minutes and last for 1 - 2 weeks! They have over 200 nail applique design on their website now!

ok my review :



design, oh my God they have like TONS of design and they all are unique and pretty and so freaking hard for me tor pick only 3 design. All design are unique and one of a kind from any other nail applique i've ever seen in the market!

Application, at first it's a little bit tricky but once i read the instruction it's get better and easier! There's no need of base and top coat, the nail applique gives you a glossy finish nails, and the applique look natural on your nails without looking fake.


Lasting : i wore this for 1 week, and i didn't found any chip or smudge, i tasted this nail applique with washing dishes, wash my dog, opening stuff with my nails (with the result my nails chip), this nail applique stay strong for those tasting! i was impressed by it!



Removing, simply just use a nail polish remover, it is a little bit hard to remove this applique but unlike removing a glitter polish!

ok you see there's a chipped at the tips of my nails it was because i was using it to opening stuff.

So far im in love with this nail applique, it's easy and quick application and no need a drying time or what so ever. 

Per package you got 12 nail appliques for all your nails, but if you have a short nails like mine, some of the biggest nail applique can be used for 2 nails! All this nail applique cost for $ 8,99 a bit expensive but hey you got a pretty nail design in under 10 minutes, so no complaint here!

You can get this from their website, i still have 2 nails applique waited to be review soon!.

thank you Incoco for sending me this nail applique, and i enjoyed it so much!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola