Simple Valentine Nail Art With The Balm

Today i would like to share some nail art idea for my nail art contest for this month, i did this nail art couple days ago but i can't write a proper post sooner, so today i would like to share it with you. For today nails i did a very simple nail art so you can re create this if you want.


First i put a ThebalmThe Missing Pink all over the base then im using The Balm Lilac Any Sense for the purple then for the yellow heart im using The Balm Yellow Mellow.

i know this isn't such a perfect nail art, but i actually like this design, i did this for about 30 minutes, im working now so i don't have many time to do some detail and perfect nail art, so im sorry if the result a bit messy. 

so don't forget to join my nail contest sponsored by The Balm Indonesia, the details can be read in this post. Also the'll be extra prizes for the winners! 



See guys soon!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola