Anna Sui Minnie Mouse Nail Art Inspired

So a couple months ago, i was attending the Anna Sui event with Female Daily, and the event is about the new product by Anna Sui, where they just launch the limited edition collection inspired by the iconic Minnie Mouse, and then i thought, why not to re create a Minnie Mouse nail art? It's simple and cute also eye catching right?


So here's my super simple nail art, turns out i really like the result, i and the focus from the design of course the polkadot and a big bow but i still sucks at drawing, so i just drew a tiny mini bow. 


So what do you think? It's a very easy nail art and i think you can do this too!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola