Say Hallo To Corine de Farme

Another event report from me! So a couple weeks ago Corine de Farme invited me to their launching party at Taman Anggrek Mall. So Corine de Farme is a france skin care specialize for woman skincare and baby too. All their product are 100% free paraben and suitable for sensitive skin also they used minimun 95% natural ingredients!

At this event they also want to introduce the new concept for their skin care series and a new packaging with an exclusive concept which is Homéo- beauté® végétale. I don't know how the old packaging looks like, but the new one is a quite unique, because the main color was pink and it's kinda weird for skin care series. 

Moslt skin care series come sin white, blue or green bottle, but Corine de Farme decided to choose pink to show the feminine side. I kinda like the idea and it show how different Corine de Farme with other skin care brand. 

here's are some of the Corine de Farme product : 



And here's the new packaging from Corine De Farme :


The one that i really can't wait to try are the anti wrinkle cream, because i have quite a lot of wrinkle around my eyes area, and i would love to try the rose water, because all i know rose water is good for our skin and helps with skin problem. 


So stay tune for next review about the Corine de Farme product. And also thank you so much Corine De Farme for the invitation, such a pleasure to get to know you!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola