OPI Push And Shove Review, Swatch And NOTD

Hallo, so you guys already know the latest collaboration between OPI and Gwen Stefani couple months ago. I am not Gwen Stefani fans, but once i saw the collection i know that i have to get at least one polish from this collection. 


Well to be honest the color from this collection looks so standard and nothing special, unless for this one which is the chrome/ mirror effect polish. But then i like the packaging of over & over a-gwen, so i ordered it and can't wait to play with that polish!




OPI Push And Shove, well this one a silver chrome polish. Application was easy but tricky. if you want to wear this polish just make sure you buff your nails or using a ridge filling base coat then top it with the lay down base coat, then apply the polish. make sure you only did a two or 3 swipe per nails, don't over do it, or else you'll find the polish dragging. 





Have you try this polish? Do you like it?



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola