Deborah Lippmann - It's Raining Man Swatch, Review & NOTD

Hai, today i have Deborah Lippmann nail polish to share. And im so sorry that i've been MIA for a couple weeks, as you guys might know that i've been bust with my dog and she just passed away two weeks ago, and after that my work (my real job) been so busy, and i don't have any energy left to write any post.

So last week Luxola Indonesia contact me, asking if i want to review two nail polish from Deborah Lippmann, and of course i said yes, i mean how can i resist this offer? So after couple of day the packed arrived and i've been so excited and can't wait to try my new babies! So the first one i would like to review is It's Raining Men.


It's Raining Man, a classic bright red with blue undertone and creme finish. Every girls should have at last one good intense red color in her nail polish collection, and this would be the perfect color for you. The application was easy, i only need two coats for the full opacity, but then if you have shorter nail than mine, you can just use 1 coats.



And here's my little nail art, i used big gold hex glitter for the LX word, since Luxola has a blog and it called LxEdit.



You can get Deborah Lippmann from Luxola Indonesia for IDR 287.100,-/ bottle. Also if you make a purchase above IDR 350.000,- you can get free shipping too! Don't forget to subscribe to Luxola Mailing list, for sale info!

use SHELLA25 for 25% off discount for any purchase until 21 July 2014!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola