Deborah Lippmann - Lady Sing The Blues Swatch & Review

Continuing my recent post here, as i said Luxola Indonesia sent me two Deborah Lippmann nail polish, and in this post i want to share the second one, which is the Lady Sing The Blues. Actually this shade has been in my wish list for quite sometimes, but i refuse to get it ASAP. And im so lucky that Luxola send me this color.

Lady Sing The Blues, is a dark almost navy blue with medium silver hex glitter and small rounded glitter. This polish has a jelly finish. But even tho this is a jelly finish, it has a good pigmentation. I almost got perfect opacity with one coat, and the glitter can be spread easily. In this photo i used two coats with one top coat on top of it.




Lady Sing The Blues, is a dark almost navy blue with medium silver hex glitter and small rounded glitter. This polish has a jelly finish. But even tho this is a jelly finish, it has a good pigmentation. I almost got perfect opacity with one coat, and the glitter can be spread easily. In this photo i used two coats with one top coat on top of it.  


Im in love with this polish, because it is a dark navy blue polish with tons of glitter in it. Side from the chunky glitter application was amazing and easy to control.


You can get Deborah Lippmann from Luxola Indonesia for IDR 287.100,-/ bottle. Also if you make a purchase above IDR 350.000,- you can get free shipping too! Don't forget to subscribe to Luxola Mailing list, for sale info!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola