OPI Over & Over A-Gwen Swatch

After all this years, i finally find another perfect red polish. At first i wasn't to thrill with this red, but then again it was limited edition, and most of nail blogger or addict bought this red polish, and why not added more red nail polish into my own collection?

So a couple months ago OPI Launched the Gwen Stefani collection, i wasn't a big fan of her, so though im just gonna past this collection, and save up my money to buy other collection, and some how i drawn to this OPI Over & Over Gwen, and this one is a stunner!


So basically this is a red creme, it has a blue under tone, so it will makes your hands look brighter and better. I only used 2 coats for swatch below, this color are amazing, once i put a top coat it look like im using a gel polish! 



This is the special polish from this collection, and yes it cost more than the regular OPI and i actually don't know about the price. This polish came with a box with Gwen Stefani picture in front of it. Also in the box it contains several nail stud, which i'll never use!


So over all, im in love with the color, and definitely gonna grab another bottle if possible :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola