Recent Love : BCBG MAXAZRIA EAU DE PERFUME

So couple month ago i got a surprise package from BCBG MAXAZRIA, i wasn't informed about this package before, but suddenly it arrived on my door step. When you didn't expect to get any parcel or package for that day, but suddenly you got one and you wondering where that come from? But you still feel happy anyway? that's what im feeling when i got this perfume!
So this is the BCBG MAXAZRIA Eau De Perfume, which is just launch in Indonesia and i am one
of the luckiest blogger get this perfume.



So when i first open the box i notice the big flower as the cap fro this perfume. There's nothing special about this perfume bottle except the cap, with soft pink and a big big flower shape. And somehow the cap was a little bit loose and easy to fall of from the bottle. This perfume has unique Notes, and they are :


Top Notes : Kir royal, Black Cherry, Wild Strawberry
Hearts Notes : Rose Petals, Violet, Jasmine Soft Muguet
Base Notes : Mixture Of Iris, Sandalwood and Musk. 


Any perfume with Sandalwood, Cedarwood and Musk base notes, i will loved it, no matter what! And i was right! I love love this perfume so much! When it comes to perfume i prefer a fresh and not too fruity or too girly. And this perfume gives the perfect combination of fresh and soft.

At the first spray you can smell the fresh fruity scent, then after couple of hours you'll start to smell the soft and creamy scent from sandal wood and musk. I was worried that the Rose petal scent will be a strong scent, because i don't like any perfume with too much of rose scent in it, but thank God i didn't smell any rose in it.


This fragrance speak for sexy, sensual and soft at the same time. I say this perfume can be use for day and evening time, since it has the fresh and musky mixture in it. 


Thank you to Fleur Bleue for sending me this perfume, and i loved it so much! 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola