Indigo Bananas - You Got Nothing (Good Day, Sir!)

Hai today i have new Indie brand! This one called Indigo Bananas and i got this polish from Mei Mei Signatures, a online nail shop based in Singapore. So last month She was having a 20% off on her site, so me and my nail junkie friends, decided to shop a little.


So the reason i got Indigo Bananas - You Got Nothing (Good Day, Sir!), it's a unique polish, it has holo effect a bits of chunk glitter in it! So far this is the only shade that attracts me from this brand. 



 You Got Nothing (Good Day, Sir!), this is a gray- purple holo base but, In different lightning it look like a smokey blue-purple holo. To add some awesomeness this polish has blue and magenta hexagon glitter. Application was easy two coats, the glitter is spread out easily, drying time was good too.


If you looking for unique holo polish, you should get this one from Indigo Bananas. This polish cost S$ 17.00/ 12ml, yes the price is a little bit high, but it was worth it, and you wont regret it.


You can get this polish from :



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leave a comment. i do read and reply all the comment that you leave here. and please do not leave you blog link on the comment. if you want me to check or follow you blog just email me. thanks

 

About Me

My Photo
i love all about nails and make up. i wrote my hobby on my blog also i do a review product. so please check my blog if you are a nail junkie like me :D


Total Pageviews

Follow by Email

Luxola